Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavors make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or veteran status. Crazy about chocolate, serious about people.
Supplier Quality Manager
We are looking for a Supplier Quality Manager to join our Quality team based in Amsterdam! As our new Supplier Quality Managers, your #1 goal will be to ensure all Tony’s suppliers meet the required quality & food safety standards as well as applicable regulations guaranteeing exceptional quality for our beloved customers.
At Tony's Chocolonely, we're experiencing exciting growth and aiming to work in a more structured and aligned manner. This is your chance to shape and execute quality supplier management processes and standards, setting the stage for the entire organization. Collaborating with our QA lead and procurement team, you'll design and establish Tony's Supplier assessment program, as well as handle the onboarding of new suppliers. And that's not all—regular on-site audits will be part of your repertoire to ensure ongoing compliance, sometimes with the help of external auditors.
In this role, you will closely collaborate with our Quality, Product, Procurement and Planning teams, reporting directly to our Quality Lead. This is an exceptional opportunity for a quality assurance professional who wants to be part of something truly revolutionary.
Here is what you will do:
- Develop and maintain a robust supplier quality performance framework that includes metrics for both new and existing Tony's suppliers.
- Create an approved supplier list, including quality performance scorecards with metrics such as receiving CoA’s, QA factory management, plant floor feedback, certifications and documentation compliance.
- Document the approval process for Tony’s suppliers according to ISO 22000/FSSC 22000 Standards
- Set up and run the new supplier onboarding process in partnership with our procurement team.
- Conduct the quality supplier assessments to evaluate suppliers’ food safety and quality systems and their ability to meet our quality and food safety standards and applicable regulations.
- Relevant work experience in conducting supplier audits and managing quality & food safety standards with suppliers.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulations and GFSI standards, such as FSSC 22000/BRC/IFS
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in food or a related field.
- Strong project management skills, with experience in developing and implementing Quality Supplier Approval policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to commute to our Amsterdam office on a weekly basis and to travel internationally up to 30% of your time.
- Raise the bar. Challenge yourself and team Tony’s to increase our ambition and to accomplish our mission. Make mistakes along the way and learn from them.
- Believe wholeheartedly in Tony’s mission. You live our core values: outspoken, wilful, entrepreneurial and makes you smile.
- Last but not least, you can deal smoothly with the challenges that come with a growing company, and positively contribute to team Tony's performance.
Our recruitment team
Some information about our recruitment team.
Talent Scout aka Choco Crew Catcher
Talent Scout aka Lady Catch-a-Match
Homebase & Belgium