We're looking for Store Assistants, a.k.a. Super Stars, to join our team! As Choco stores Super Star you get to be the one representing Tony’s Chocolonely in our iconic Superstore at the heart of Amsterdam. You will make real impact and make new choco-friends with choco-fans around the world!
As a Super Star, you share Tony's mission and story, and you ensure that everyone leaves our store with a smile, and of course, with chocolate. You can't wait to tell the choco-fans all about our mission – because when people know about the injustices in the cacao industry, they cannot unknow it anymore. As a Super Star you actively think along on how we can make more impact in the store, and you feel a clear connection with our core values: outspoken, wilful, entrepreneurial & makes you smile. In short: you can make chocolate from anything!
What does your workday look like?
- You will tell all about Tony's mission and answer the questions of choco-fans.
- You look after the supply to make sure there is enough chocolate in the store and on the chocolate rainbow wall.
- You will take care of the happy checkout for fans who are buying or picking up their chocolate at the register.
- You open (or close) the stores.
- Your working schedule of max 8 hours per day can be from Monday till Sunday between 8:30 AM till 19:30 PM in the Superstore.
- You will have flexible hours from 0 to 40 hours, based on your preference and availability. Note that we are offering shifts especially during weekends, so your availability for one or more weekend shifts is essential.
- You like to chat, and you know just how to make everyone leave our Tony’s store with a smile. You are open, easily approachable and always helpful. Yes, always. Even if someone asks challenging questions.
- You are living in the Netherlands with a work permit. To be eligible for the Schiphol pass, it is helpful for you to have an EU passport.
- You are available to join the team soon (especially in the evenings and during the weekends).
- Fluency in English is a must. Proficiency in another language is a 'nice to have'.
- You’re comfortable in a dynamic, fast-changing environment and like to do things differently. And last, but not least, you believe wholeheartedly in our mission to make chocolate 100% slave-free.
Sounds like you?
Are you passionate about making a difference in the world? Look no further! If you're ready to take the chocolate industry to new heights with us, we'd love to hear from you! Please send your direct application, no agencies. We can't wait to hear from you!
Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavors make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, or parental or veteran status. Even if your skillset or experience doesn’t 100% align with a specific role, we still encourage you to apply.