Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavors make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or veteran status. Crazy about chocolate, serious about people.
Store Super Star
We're looking for Choco stores Super Star to join our team! As Choco stores Super Star you get to be the one representing Tony’s Chocolonely in our iconic Superstore at the heart of Amsterdam, and also in our new, shiny store at the Schiphol Airport. You will make real impact, and make new choco-friends with choco-fans around the world!
As a Super Star, you share Tony's mission and story, and you ensure that everyone leaves our store with a smile, and of course, with chocolate. You can't wait to tell the choco-fans all about our mission – because when people know about the injustices in the cacao industry, they cannot unknow it anymore. As a Super Star you actively think along on how we can make more impact in the store, and you feel a clear connection with our core values: outspoken, wilful, entrepreneurial & makes you smile. In short: you can make chocolate from anything!
What does your workday look like?
- You will tell Tony's story and answer the questions of choco-fans.
- You look after the supply to make sure there is enough chocolate in the store and on the chocolate rainbow wall.
- You open (or close) the stores.
- Your working schedule can be from Monday till Sunday between 8:30 AM till 19:30 PM in the Superstore, and between 6:45 AM and 21:45 PM at our store in Schiphol. We got your travel costs covered!
- You will have flexible hours from 0 to 40, based on your preference and availability. Evenings and weekends are also a possibility!
- You like to chat, and you know just how to make everyone leave our Tony’s store with a smile. You are open, easily approachable and always helpful. Yes, always. Even if someone asks challenging questions.
- You are living in the Netherlands with a work permit. To be eligible for the Schiphol pass, it is helpful for you to have an EU passport.
- You are available to join the team soon (especially in the evenings and during the weekends).
- Fluency in English is a must. Proficiency in another language is a 'nice to have'.
- You’re comfortable in a dynamic, fast-changing environment and like to do things differently. And last, but not least, you believe wholeheartedly in our mission to make chocolate 100% slave-free.
what we offer
- An amazingly fun team of enthusiastic Super Stars and Tony's Store Captains with a heart for Tony’s Chocolonely mission and brand.
- A chance to work in a flexible way in our beautiful stores in Amsterdam.
- The legendary annual Store outing!
- Getting trained by specially trained Captains. You'll become a choco expert in no time!
- We offer benefits such as yoga, massages, tickets for Ajax and Ziggo Dome concerts..
- We all work hard and have fun. Loads and loads of fun! Because we looooooooooooooove having fun at work. Don’t get us wrong, we know how to work our socks off too.
- And of course, lotssss of chocolate. ;-)
Sounds like you?
Are you ready to raise the bar with us and be our new Super Star? Send us your application quickly and join the adventure!
Our recruitment team
Some information about our recruitment team.
Talent Scout aka Choco Crew Catcher
Talent Scout aka Lady Catch-a-Match
Homebase & Belgium