Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavors make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or veteran status. Crazy about chocolate, serious about people.
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Tony’s Chocolonely exists to make 100% Exploitation Free the norm in chocolate. Not only our chocolate, but all chocolate world-wide! Our main mission is to fight for equality and fairness – it inherently affects how we aspire to do business. We’re crazy about chocolate & serious about people.
Since 2005 Tony’s has been using the chocolate bar wrapper to tell the story of our mission. We now have unique ability to allow business customers to leverage the design wrapper creator to share their story while contributing to Tony’s mission with every bite!
Now we’re looking for a Senior Commercial Finance Manager to join our US team in New York City. The #1 goal of your role is to control the US P&L with a specific focus on revenue growth drivers, contribution margin development, and EBIT performance. You get to play a key role in achieving our ambitious revenue targets and accelerating our growth in the US.
You will work closely with the US team while being a key member of the global finance team and having a direct reporting line to the Commercial Finance Lead in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity for a finance professional who wants to be part of something truly revolutionary!
What will you do?
- You will develop a deep understanding of the market dynamics, growth and revenue drivers, channel and portfolio splits, and further opportunities. You will business partner with the US Country Manager and sales leads and advise them on the growth drivers and opportunities still ahead.
- You will be the one monitoring, reporting and analyzing data regarding customer profitability and contribution margin, enabling insights and translating business developments into actionable insights and recommendations.
- You will be monitoring and reporting progress of business plans through periodic meetings with the leadership team. Where KPIs are off-track, deep dive analysis are required to find root cause and help define clear actions to be taken to come back on track again.
- You execute Tony’s planning and control cycle together with the business planning team. You develop business and financial recommendations to assist our leadership team in key decisions.
- You support the development of the US S&OP together with the supply team.
This is why we’re the perfect match:
- You are experienced in business partnering in a relevant business control, financial management or business planning and performance role in a growth environment.
- You are passionate about numbers, yet you can naturally form and tell a story from a dashboard to the organization across different teams and cultures.
- You have strategic agility with critical and problem-solving mindset.
- You have experience working in a multicultural and multinational environment and can adjust your communication style based on the audience. You are confident in communicating and advising senior stakeholders.
- You live either in New York City or in a drivable proximity. We are all about being more in person than apart; this means we offer flexibility but see each other in our office in New York City on average 3 days a week. More is fine, too!
- You can deal smoothly with a dynamic, fast-changing environment, and positively contribute to team Tony's performance.
- You believe wholeheartedly in Tony’s mission. You live our core values: outspoken, willful, entrepreneurial and makes you smile.
Are you passionate about making a difference in the world? Look no further! If you're ready to take the chocolate industry to new heights with us, we'd love to hear from you!
Please send your direct application, no agencies.
Our recruitment team
Some information about our recruitment team.
Talent Scout aka Choco Crew Catcher
Talent Scout aka Lady Catch-a-Match
Homebase & Belgium