Tony’s Chocolonely exists to make 100% Exploitation Free the norm in chocolate. Not only our chocolate, but all chocolate world-wide! Our main mission is to fight for equality and fairness – it inherently affects how we aspire to do business. We’re crazy about chocolate & serious about people.
Now we're looking for an Operations Coordinator to join our US Operations team. The primary goal of the Operations Coordinator is to provide rock solid customer operations support, resulting in smooth order and delivery execution in order to accelerate our business growth in the US. The Operations Coordinator works with both internal and external partners to help Tony’s achieve operational KPI’s and to ensure customers receive the product they need when they need it.
You are part of the US Operations team in New York and report to the Customer Operations & Logistics Manager.
Are you ready to make an impact with us? Here's what you'll do:
- Monitor inbound and outbound customer EDI transactions (orders, ASNs, invoices, etc.) for accuracy and process any manual transactions as necessary through our EDI partner platform. Manual order entry for national account (B2B) customers not on EDI.
- Manage internal sales samples, marketing samples, and office product orders keeping close attention to deadlines, ensuring timely delivery, and communicating with relevant internal and external parties.
- Work closely with our 3PL’s, customers, and sales managers to troubleshoot and resolve order and delivery issues related to shipment delays, product availability, etc…
- Monitor customer chargebacks related to delivery compliance and shortage claims. You gather documentation necessary for disputes and actively look for ways to minimize recurrence, in close collaboration with the Customer Logistics Manager. All of this is done in coordination with the Accounts Receivables Specialist.
- Coordinate the new customer setup process in Tony’s CRM and ERP systems, working closely with sales managers to ensure required documents have been received to complete setups. Coordinate with internal and external IT partners to complete EDI setups as required in a quick and efficient manner.
- Work with sales managers to obtain pricing for all new customers and complete setup in Tony’s ERP system. Own the master price file and ensure any changes are reflected and implemented accordingly, including setup of pricing for any new items.
- Provide additional operational support as needed including webshop order and inventory management, transfer order management, etc.
- Have 2+ years of experience in a related role (such as operations, logistics, or sales support), preferably in the consumer goods industry.
- You are highly organized and motivated to ensure customers, both internal and external, receive the products they need when they need them.
- Be solution-oriented and proactive in communication with stakeholders across diverse teams and markets.
- Possess an exquisite eye for detail and take on opportunities with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm.
- You can make chocolate out of anything: you deal smoothly with the challenges that come with a growing company, contribute positively to the performance of Team Tony’s, and help raise the bar.
- Live either in New York City or in close proximity. We are all about being more in person than apart; this means we offer flexibility but see each other in our office in New York City 2-3 days a week. More is fine, too!
- Believe wholeheartedly in Tony’s mission. You live our core values: outspoken, willful, entrepreneurial and makes you smile.
The salary range for this role is $70k - $80k.
Sounds like you?
Are you passionate about making a difference in the world? Look no further! If you're ready to take the chocolate industry to new heights with us, we'd love to hear from you! Please send your direct application, no agencies. We can't wait to hear from you!
Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavors make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, or parental or veteran status. Even if your skillset or experience doesn’t 100% align with a specific role, we still encourage you to apply.