National Account Manager
We are looking for a National Account Manager of High Street and Travel to join our UK sales team. Your #1 goal is to drive Tony's growth in the UK High Street and Travel channel. You get to be at the forefront of our mission and shape the future of chocolate sales, ensuring Tony's becomes the number 1 brand in the hearts and minds of consumers.
We are in search of someone whose entrepreneurial attitude, resourcefulness, and sales expertise will help us unlock new business opportunities. This role is part of the UK sales team and reports directly to the UK Sales Lead.
What you'll do:
- Hunt for new leads and strategically position Tony's in all the right places. Your goal? Ensure our chocolate is seen and sold where it matters most.
- Build and maintain strong, strategic partnerships with our High Street and Travel accounts. Make our partners and their customers integral to our mission, creating a community that shares in the joy of Tony's.
- Smash your targets through sales and distribution figures, delivering on net revenue and gross margin targets. Your ability to forecast accurately and execute business plans will keep Tony's on a trajectory of strong growth.
- Monitor business and category performance, identifying trends, opportunities, and concerns early on. Your insights will shape our strategies, ensuring we are always ahead of the competition.
- Become an expert in the pricing and promotional strategies of your channel. Use this knowledge to shape the broader business strategy and plans, contributing to the overall success of Tony's.
- Drive awareness of Tony's within your network and among customers. Create opportunities to showcase our mission, ensuring not only your buyers and contacts but the wider business community recognizes the impact of Tony's Open chain.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar position, ideally within high street and travel accounts in the FMCG industry. A track record of exceeding sales targets and managing customer relationships.
- You're a skilled negotiator who can navigate tough situations without damaging relationships. Your ability to win concessions and continuously raise the bar sets you apart.
- Whether it's presenting strategic arguments or sharing Tony's mission, you communicate effectively at all levels. You understand category management principles and can craft compelling presentations that keep customers satisfied.
- You believe in the importance of Tony's impact on the chocolate industry. Your creative ideas, boldness, and willingness to learn from mistakes contribute to our collective success.
- Thriving in a dynamic, fast-changing environment, you embrace innovation and welcome the opportunity to do things differently.
- You resonate with Tony's core values—outspoken, wilful, entrepreneurial, and always ready to bring a smile. Most importantly, you wholeheartedly believe in our mission to make chocolate 100% slave-free.
Sounds like you?
Are you passionate about making a difference in the world? Look no further! If you're ready to take the chocolate industry to new heights with us, we'd love to hear from you! Please send your direct application, no agencies. We can't wait to hear from you!
Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavors make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, or parental or veteran status. Even if your skillset or experience doesn’t 100% align with a specific role, we still encourage you to apply.