Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavors make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or veteran status. Crazy about chocolate, serious about people.
National Account Manager of Foodservice
Tony’s Chocolonely exists to make 100% Exploitation Free the norm in chocolate. Not only our chocolate, but all chocolate world-wide! Our main mission is to fight for equality and fairness – it inherently affects how we aspire to do business. We’re crazy about chocolate & serious about people.
To make sure we realise our mission, we need to grow strong in awareness and revenue. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in the Foodservice Channel. The #1 goal of your role is growing revenue through distribution, brand love and most importantly, mission awareness with critical national foodservice partners across the country. This role will be fun and energizing because you will have been strategizing how to grow this channel, the freedom to pivot, experiment and grow big!!
You are part of Team US and report to the Senior Director of Alternative Channels.
What you will do:
As a National Account Manager for Tony’s Chocolonley, you are accountable for food service account development and responsible for distributor growth, broker management, trade shows, trade spend, sales training, customer presentations and sampling of our chocolate in the foodservice segment.
The foodservice segment will cover, Colleges & Universities, Business and Industry, Hospitality, Hotels, Venues, centralized purchasing groups and much more.
- You will be guiding our Food Service strategy to achieve maximum sales, profitability, and grow revenue, you will have the autonomy to build and execute strategy.
- Develop strong and credible relationships with your key accounts, operators, brokers, and distributors regarding both Tony’s Chocolonley impact and mission and commercial business success.
- Evaluate trade marketing spending and develop effective and efficient trade marketing plans while managing the Foodservice P&L in conjunction with your direct line manager.
- Participate in distributor and retailer events, kick-off meetings, & trade shows to build excitement and demand.
- Responsible for end-to-end execution of plans with key accounts you will define, execute and evaluate. Leading the day-to-day customer interface, contract management, deduction resolution, order management, promotion calendar, leads key customer sales opportunities.
- Promotes cross functional partnerships through collaboration and cooperation to achieve shared goals.
- 3-5 years combined experience foodservice sales account management experience. Foodservice Broker or Distributor experience preferred.
- Advanced understanding of developing optimal promotional activations in the foodservice industry
- Excellent business analytical skills – use of data to drive product and pricing strategies, and their impact to production forecasts.
- Ability to transform insights and analytics into customized strategic account plans for deliver growth.
- Basic understanding of P&L and price implications to optimize customer strategies and management of trade funding capabilities.
- Strong cross-functional and team coordination skills
- Capable of building strong internal and external relationships to achieve desired customer outcomes.
- Availability to travel 20+% of time
- Live our core values: outspoken, willful, entrepreneurial and makes you smile.
- Believe wholeheartedly in Tony's mission of making all chocolate 100% exploitation free.
Does this sound like a sweet deal to you? If you are a passionate about chocolate, sales and our mission to change the cocoa industry and lead by example while being a collaborative team player with a proven track record in delivering distribution and sales in the foodservice segment while having fun, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and help us raise the bar and build our National Foodservice Business!
Our recruitment team
Some information about our recruitment team.
Talent Scout aka Choco Crew Catcher
Talent Scout aka Lady Catch-a-Match
Homebase & Belgium