Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavors make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or veteran status. Crazy about chocolate, serious about people.
We are on the hunt for our new eCommerce intern to join our Benelux team based in Amsterdam! Our e-commerce team focuses on multiple channels, including our own webshop, partner/reseller program, marketplaces like Bol.com, and quick commerce. We take pride in our personalized chocolate bars that we sell to both consumers and businesses.
You’ll join us in our mission to make 100% slave-free the norm in the cocoa industry through our online channels. By selling more chocolate, Tony’s can buy more cocoa beans and help farmers get out of poverty. Plus, when we’re commercially successful, we can inspire our competitors to join our mission and change their sourcing principles too.
You’ll have the freedom and opportunity to make a serious impact on our eCommerce channels. You’ll gain insights into all features within eCommerce and learn how we work with our customers to increase revenue, as well as how to work with our internal business partners, such as the Global Digital team.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Learn how a professional e-com team operates and which elements are key for a brand to be successful online.
- Help with creating the look and feel of our online platform (AKA chocoshop) to optimize our customer journey.
- Support our marketing and sales activities such as setting live amazing product content.
- Support smooth launches when Tony’s introduces new products! Including creating sales presentations, creating perfect online visibility and sending samples & packshots.
- Help analyse sales numbers to gain great insights.
But that’s not all! Based on the areas you’d like to develop in, you’ll work on one or more of these exciting tasks: Lead your own project to create optimal online shopping experiences for consumers, businesses and resellers.
- Help our customer service team to ensure all communication around our ecom products runs smooooothly.
- Support the account manager in creating a growth plan, including enhancing Tony's Chocolonely's online visibility.
- Assist our team in optimizing our product content on marketplaces.
- Work with the rest of the e-com team to get the best out of our CRM strategy
- Brainstorm ideas on how to reach new customers and resellers in Belgium and execute the plan.
- You’re studying for an HBO/university degree in a commercial or business direction and are looking to gain practical experience in a real work environment within a driven e-commerce team.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and a digital savviness are a nice to have!
- Believe wholeheartedly in Tony’s mission. You live our core values: outspoken, willful, entrepreneurial and makes you smile.
- Raise the bar. Challenge yourself and team Tony’s to increase our ambition and to accomplish our mission. Make mistakes along the way and learn from them.
- Last but not least, you can deal smoothly with the challenges that come with a growing company, and positively contribute to team Tony's performance.
Here are the hard facts:
- Starting on September 4th, you'll be part of our dynamic and passionate team until February 29th.
- With our hybrid way of working, you can choose to work from home or come to our Amsterdam office and partner up with your colleagues. Hence, you’ll be able to commute to our Amsterdam office.
- You’ll be living in the Netherlands for the duration of the internship.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- You'll be part of an enthusiastic team of great, driven colleagues who share your love for our mission and Tony's Chocolonely. We're a fast-growing international company, and we believe in doing things differently. You'll be challenged to raise the bar and make a real impact.
- As an intern, you'll have the opportunity to help build Tony's Chocolonely and make a real difference in the world.
- You'll have 14 vacation days over the six-month period, and we'll provide you with a 500 Euros / month internship allowance for a full-time internship.
- Our office in Amsterdam is pretty sweet - you'll enjoy a super tasty lunch and plenty of snacks. We know how to work hard, but we also know how to have fun. And of course, as much chocolate as you can carry.
Our recruitment team
Some information about our recruitment team.
Talent Scout aka Choco Crew Catcher
Talent Scout aka Lady Catch-a-Match
Homebase & Belgium