Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavors make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or veteran status. Crazy about chocolate, serious about people.
Direct Sales Executive
We are looking for 2 new Direct Sales Executive to join the Tony’s Chocolonely team based in London! Your #1 goal will be driving the growth of our personalised chocolate bar business by acquiring new clients across the UK market. As our new Direct Sales Executive, you'll have the exciting opportunity to steer the B2B sector for one of the most disruptive and innovative companies in the chocolate industry.
At Tony's Chocolonely, we're seeking individuals with a track record of success in B2B sales, ready to elevate our revenue targets by crafting a network of corporate clients through dynamic sales strategies. These strategies encompass a mix of networking, corporate event participation, and the implementation of ingenious cold outreach techniques. You'll have the opportunity to work with a market-leading personalisation product - our custom wrapper for our delicious chocolate bars - and ensure we have a strong product roadmap to meet the expectations of our customers.
You'll work closely with our UK Sales and Global B2B teams, reporting directly to the B2B Sales Manager UK, who values collaboration, creativity, and strategic thinking. This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially driven professional who wants to be part of something truly revolutionary.
What you will do:
• Generate and pursue client leads to find new partners who will promote our brand and use our bars as part of their merchandise portfolio.
• Respond to inbound opportunities and assist your team member in doing the same and manage the order process from enquiry to delivery.
• Partner up with the sales team to leverage our existing corporate network to drive sales for the personalised bars.
• Identify growth opportunities and ensure the UK market is hitting revenue targets by acquiring new clients for our personalised bars business.
• Be a Tony’s advocate in promoting our brand and mission to ensure we support the mission and reach our goals.
• Experience in managing and driving growth with a portfolio of global B2B clients, ideally within the FMCG industry.
• Experience in developing and executing personalised marketing strategies, including lead generation and nurturing, with a data-led approach.
• Proven track record of acquiring new clients through different sales strategy.
• We are all about being more in person than apart; this means we offer flexibility but see each other in the London office on average 3 days a week. More is fine!
• Raise the bar. Challenge yourself and team Tony’s to increase our ambition and to accomplish our mission.
• Believe wholeheartedly in Tony’s mission. You live our core values: outspoken, willful, entrepreneurial and makes you smile.
Our recruitment team
Some information about our recruitment team.
Talent Scout aka Choco Crew Catcher
Talent Scout aka Lady Catch-a-Match
Homebase & Belgium