We are on the hunt for a new Business Intelligence Manager to join our team based in Amsterdam! As Tony’s Business Intelligence Manager, you are responsible for executing the BI roadmap that encompasses the ambitious plans that we have for solidifying Tony’s as a data-driven powerhouse.
In the past year, our BI-team has focused on resetting the basics to be able to push the boundaries and setting the bar higher. We’re searching for someone who can be the driving force behind connecting essential dots across our organization, to propel Tony’s towards being a data-driven company. Your role involves delving deep into our chocolate-making processes, its data, and dataflows, optimizing this and ensuring the business is facilitated with data driven insights to raise the bar.
In addition to steering this transformative strategy, you’ll report to the Business Planning and Performance Lead and will manage a team of two – a data engineer and a BI developer. You actively contribute as a hands-on developer while orchestrating the team’s collective success. This is a brilliant opportunity for a tech-savvy professional looking for a next step in their career, to take on broader responsibilities.
Here's what you will do:
- Forge solid relationships with key business partners, enabling them to make informed decisions based on trustworthy insights.
- Lead, develop, and inspire a close-knit team to align company needs and team goals with personal and team objectives.
- Offer expert analytical support across various bespoke projects and strategic initiatives, ensuring your input makes a significant impact.
- Steer the team towards fulfilling the roadmap that perfectly aligns with our company-wide strategy.
- Establish and execute a structured communication cycle, ensuring our business partners remain well-informed and influential in shaping our future endeavours.
- Act as a coach and leader, guiding a team of two to address daily challenges while fostering their long-term professional growth.