Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavors make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or veteran status. Crazy about chocolate, serious about people.
Business Controller- Supply Chain
We’re looking for a talented Business Controller (Supply Chain) to join our team in Amsterdam! As Tony’s Business Controller (Supply Chain) your #1 goal will be to be in control of our supply chain spend, from purchasing costs to logistics as well as our Tony’s Open Chain. You will be responsible for building a solid control framework to be able to get in-depth insights on Tony’s cost of goods.
In this role you will be the go-to person for the COO and his team for insights in financial performance, and support with supply chain related projects and (strategic) business cases. On top of this, you will support lead BPP with Tony’s cash reporting cycle and you will support in the planning cycle by building consistent and fit-for-future formats. You will be in control of the departmental spend for COO and CFO.
We are in search of someone who is highly analytical, hands on, and has a strong financial foundation. You will be part of the Business Planning team and report to the Business and Planning Performance Lead. In addition, you will work closely with the Chiefs Operating Officer & Leads, Chief Operating Officer, CFO, Business control & commercial control and A&R team. If you are driven by creating structure, building models to analyse financial data and working in a dynamic, fast-growing organization, then this role is tailor-made for you.
Here is what you will do:
- Build a model to improve internal financial insights from the flow in operational activities in our Supply Chain to Cost of Goods.
- Connect with stakeholders to support in strategic and tactical decisions by building business cases and monitor performance to safeguard the scalability and efficiency of our supply chain.
- Execute the planning and control cycle for our cost of goods, deliver monthly performance insights as part of our monthly reporting cycle and deliver insights for our cost of goods for Latest estimate, budget and 3-yr plan.
- Connect with your Homebase business partners (COO and CFO) to share financial insights. You will be in control of what is going on in their financial statements and support budget owners by being in control of their spending to avoid surprises.
- Leverage research, analysis, and experience to provide budget feedback, develop business and financial recommendations, and assist our leadership in key financial decisions.
- Analyze results and spot trends to generate data driven insights to drive positive change in our supply chain and other homebase activities.
- Assist lead BPP with creating on demand in dept analysis on cash and with executing the planning cycle.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 7 years of working experience in a similar Business Controller role where you’ve proven that you are a trustworthy business partner and have a track record for building financial models to generate insights.
- Advanced skills in Excel, specifically building formats, structuring data, pivoting and standardization.
- You are passionate about numbers, yet you see through complex business structures and can translate this to financials and have demonstrated communication and storytelling skills to bring your business partners along.
- FMCG and Supply Chain experience is a plus.
- Flexibility with the ability to help the rest of the business control team when needed.
- You’re comfortable in a dynamic, fast-changing environment, need little guidance to deliver and like to do things differently.
- Availability to commute to our Amsterdam office on a weekly basis.
- Motivated to raise the bar and challenge both yourself and Team Tony's to increase ambition and successfully achieve our mission. Embrace the opportunity to learn from mistakes along the way.
- Strong belief in Tony's mission and wholeheartedly embody our core values: outspoken, willful, entrepreneurial, and always bringing a smile.
- Last but not least, you can deal smoothly with the challenges that come with a growing company, and positively contribute to team Tony's performance.
Our recruitment team
Some information about our recruitment team.
Talent Scout aka Choco Crew Catcher
Talent Scout aka Lady Catch-a-Match
Homebase & Belgium