Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavors make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or veteran status. Crazy about chocolate, serious about people.
Your role at Tony's
We are looking for a new BI developer to join our team based in Amsterdam! Your #1 goal will be driving the development and management of Tony's BI infrastructure.
As our BI developer, you'll sit at the intersection of technical expertise and business knowledge. You'll have a deep understanding of our data systems and flow, as well as the challenges and opportunities when it comes to data management. At the same time, you'll be able to translate business users' wishes and challenges into technical requirements that you or the team can implement. That means you'll be helping us dig deep into our chocolate-making processes, so we can optimize everything from bean-to-bar, track our impact in the industry and make sure every delicious bar we produce is better than the last.
At Tony's, we know that data is nothing without being used properly. That's why our new BI developer will have the critical responsibility of increasing our team's capability to make better data-based decisions. You will also have plenty of room for innovation. You'll have the opportunity to work on challenging and rewarding projects, with new challenges and new requests coming in all the time.
You'll be an integral part of our Business Planning and Performance (BPP) team and report to the lead BI helping us push the boundaries of what's possible in the chocolate industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for a tech-savvy professional who wants to be part of something truly revolutionary!
What you will do:
- Collaborating with Tony's BI users to understand their reporting needs and translate them into technical requirements.
- Designing, optimizing, and maintaining BI processes, data models, and reports, like a master chocolatier crafting a new and delicious recipe.
- Being the key contact for BI-support and monitoring data accuracy and consistency across all BI solutions.
- Training data-minded Tony's on how to get the most out of our BI tooling and systems, so we can all be data superheroes.
The ideal candidate:
- You need to be an absolute pro when it comes to Power BI and Analysis Services, highly proficient in modelling for tabular and DAX. If you know your way around other parts of Microsoft stack (Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory) too, that's even better!
- Proven track record of driving the development and management of a company's data infrastructure.
- Experience translating business needs into technical requirements.
- You're keen to work in a hybrid set-up and work from the office on a weekly basis.
- Believe wholeheartedly in Tony’s mission. You live our core values: outspoken, willful, entrepreneurial and makes you smile.
- Raise the bar. Challenge yourself and team Tony’s to increase our ambition and to accomplish our mission. Make mistakes along the way and learn from them.
- Last but not least, you can deal smoothly with the challenges that come with a growing company, and positively contribute to team Tony's performance.
Our recruitment team
Some information about our recruitment team.
Talent Scout aka Choco Crew Catcher
Talent Scout aka Lady Catch-a-Match
Homebase & Belgium