Application Support Specialist
We are looking for an Application Support Specialist to join our team based in Amsterdam! The #1 goal is to make sure users can use our IT tools effectively to support the goals of the organization. The main objective of this role will be to provide support, implement change requests, maintain account and security protocols, develop and train users, document and optimize our IT systems.
As our Application Support Specialist you will investigate tickets, solve issues if possible or route tickets to the right support group. You'll be responsible for guarding the solution windows so tickets are resolved within SLA and keep communication with Tony’s on open tickets. Your focus will be on our core systems: Microsoft 365, MiddleWare (Boomi), ERP (Business Central), Forecasting (Jedox), E-com (Shopify) and CRM (Salesforce).
You will be an integral part of team IT team and report directly to the Head of IT. On a weekly daily basis you will work closely with our IT Business partners, IT Support Engineer and IT cloud & systems engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity for a tech-savvy professional who wants to be part of something truly revolutionary.
Here's what you’ll do:
- Manage the ticket backlog is HALO.
- Perform swift investigations within SLA times, communicating with issuers, and prioritizing solutions for the right support group (1st, 2nd, or 3rd line).
- Create delightful knowledge base items for recurring issues, promoting self-help, and reducing the need for IT tickets.
- Safeguard our IT systems by guiding the authorization and security process, ensuring users have access to the information they need.
- Ensure users can use the tools optimally by developing and conducting training on our core systems.
- Answer any functional questions related to the application and process service requests. Document frequently asked questions and ensure the sharing of critical knowledge about the applications to raise productivity of all users.
- Fuel IT capability changes by translating user requests into business cases, conducting gap/fit analysis, and setting functional requirements for system additions or changes.
- Minimize the impact of incidents by providing first-level support, analysis, and following escalation procedures – because every IT hiccup deserves a hero.
- Strong affinity and interest in IT applications, hardware/network.
- Proven experience with ITSM tooling, HALO ITSM is a pre.
- Demonstrated experience with / interest in Office 365, Salesforce, Business Central, Shopify and Jedox.
- Basic knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Ability to determine and overwrite priorities.
- You are eager to learn new skills, discover new applications and ways to improve way of working.
- Juggling different balls at the same time is not a problem, you can remain focused working on projects, and also deliver on the day-to-day tasks
- We are all about being more in person than apart. This means we offer flexibility but see each other in the office on average 3 days a week. More is fine!
- Believe wholeheartedly in Tony’s mission. You live our core values: outspoken, willful, entrepreneurial and makes you smile.
- Raise the bar. Challenge yourself and team Tony’s to increase our ambition and to accomplish our mission. Make mistakes along the way and learn from them.
- Last but not least, you can deal smoothly with the challenges that come with a growing company, and positively contribute to team Tony's performance.
Sounds like You?
Are you passionate about making a difference in the world? Look no further! If you're ready to take the chocolate industry to new heights with us, we'd love to hear from you! Please send your direct application, no agencies. We can't wait to hear from you!
Everybody is welcome to apply. From classics to limited editions, we know that different flavours make life more inspiring. And not just in our chocolate assortment. At Tony’s, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, colour, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or veteran status. Crazy about chocolate, serious about people.